1. How do I place an Order?
You can mail, fax, or place your order online (click here for contact information). Order forms are in the back of our catalogs, or available to download (click here to download). We do offer a 14 day preview policy (click here for more information).
3. What are your payment options?
School or government purchase order, check or credit card.
4. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
5. Do you accept purchase orders?
We accept school or government purchase orders. We ask that you mail or fax a copy of the original purchase order to us.
6. What are your shipping charges?
7. Can I get my order rushed to me?
8. What is your return policy?
9. What is your preview policy?
10. How long does it take for orders to ship and to get to me?
11. Can I get a bid or price quote?
Send your request to Belynda Taylor at email@example.com. Her number to call is 800-962-6662 ext 128.
*****Prices are subject to change at any time. If in the unlikely event that you place an order online with us and there is a price change, you will be notified for your approval before the order is processed*****